New Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Posted on: 10 March, 2016
Deadline: 12 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - A Consulting firm in the Mainland region of Lagos, urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.
- The candidate is required to combine technical knowledge with sales skills.
- The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding he/she need to sell the product the company is offering and to respond to clients' queries.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
Experience and Qualification
- First degree in Electrical Electronics preferred.
- Must have experience in Sales in Inverters, Solar panels, electrical switches, generators or any electrical products.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only candidates RESIDENT in Onitsha and environs should apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Interior Architect at PG Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Financial Accountant & Administrative Officer at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Latest Job Openings at HReade Limited
- Social Media Marketer at Lorache Group
- Business Development Manager at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Fitness Trainers at a Leading Fitness Center - Fosad Consulting
- Community Manager at Myjobmag.com