Fresh Job Vacancy at Ericsson Nigeria
Posted on: 10 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
- The Customer Operations Manager role is responsible to secure that the quality and cost of the services delivered from the delivery units are in accordance to the expected levels agreed through WLA (Working Level Agreement).
- COM should ensure that the delivery units are working in completely alignment with our processes, using the official tools and properly following the governance models. He will act as a central point for escalation and management of issues that may arise from the delivery of the proposed services outlined in the Contract document. Understand and act upon the End to End Delivery performance even when the delivery is fragmented, thru a proper coordination with the delivery managers responsible for other parts of the delivery.
- Furthermore the COM is responsible to initiate, in coordination with the Managed Services Operations the improvement plans in order to address the deviations in the quality of the services delivered from the centre.
- This role is also responsible for the service cost quotation in response to a specific sales opportunity or contract scope change as well as to issues any assignment CR (Change Requests).
Responsibilities & Tasks
- COM is responsible to look after the MS (Managed Services) delivery operational and financial performance.
- The COM detailed responsibilities are:
- Monitor and report on the operational and financial performance of the service delivery unit for a specific customer, based on the WLA requirements;
- Maintain Periodic Formal Governance with the stakeholders to ensure regular update of important activities, initiatives & WLA KPIs Status;
- Initiate and drive improvement plans to correct operational or financial performance deviations towards a specific WLA or towards the global benchmark and targets
- Responsible to secure WLA are updated and reflecting the global center delivery solution (including contractual scope changes - costs and performance indicators);
- Responsible to establish the necessary OLA (Operation Level Agreements) to fulfill WLA requirements and secure that the OLAs are updated and followed by the center;
- Responsible for securing 3PP adherence to the delivery requirements as reflect in the contract and to escalate deviations or improvement needs to the Sourcing organization.
- Manage the hand-over of resources, services and activities to the global or regional delivery unit to fulfill or expand the WLA scope, securing that the required capacity and support infrastructure is available;
- Working pro-actively to continuously improve the financial and the operational performance of the delivery units as well as the processes used in our delivery, as part of Continual Service Improvement initiatives.
- Identify delivery trends in connection to possible Add on Sales.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science.
- ITIL, PMP, technical certifications are added advantages.
- Industry experience: Candidate should have relevant experience of a minimum 5 years with managed services and operations in IT or Telecom domain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; good team player; highly motivated self-starter; good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills
- Experience in Customer Relationship Handling
- Leadership skills: Cross Functions Management, Decision Making.
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of leadership;
- Experience of planning, arrangement and control over operating activities;
- Experience of personnel management (direct or dotted line organizations);
- Ability to efficiently use available administrative, financial and human resources;
- Ability to arrange group work;
- Ability to establish cross-functional connections within a company.
- Good presentation skills
- Influencing skills
- Good English level.
- Deep understanding of the managed service delivery business requirements;
- Experience in performance and quality management programs implemented in operators daily routines;
- Focused on Customer business needs;
- Focused on Quality Service Delivery;
- Proficient in written and spoken English as a business language;
- Able to communicate clearly in project team and management environments.
- Strong analytical skills.
Will Represent a plus:
- Familiar with Ericsson Service Delivery Portfolio for Managed Services;
- Familiar with Ericsson Service Delivery Processes for Managed Services;
- Familiar with Ericsson measurement tools.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on Ericsson
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EricssonSimilar Jobs
- IT/Network Engineer at Lumenave International Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria CONT.
- Software Developer at Cellulant Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Sales Staff Manager 1 - Solution Architecture at GE Nigeria
- Senior Web Developer at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation