Vacancy in a Leading Architecture And Interior Design Firm
Posted on: 10 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a leading Architecture and Interior Design firm based in Lagos Nigeria.
This role supports the Principal Partner in the performance of her duty. She/He will help the Principal Partner make the best use of her time by dealing with personal, secretarial and administrative as well as client service related duties. The ideal individual should be highly diligent and organized, and must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills alongside a positive disposition.
Key responsibilities Includes but not limited to:
- As Client Service Executive, you will provide timely and professional support to clients in both pre- and post-client services.
- Ensure clients’ public relations and/or investor communications requirements are understood and addressed to the highest standards.
- Handle client enquiries via both email and phone in a professional manner; provide preliminary product and pricing information to clients.
- Collaborate with internal editorial and operations team to ensure a smooth service delivery workflow; manage and update client database.
- Identify customer service issues and resolve such issues tactfully.
- Ensure safe working area and work procedures in line with Company’s Health and Safety Policy
- Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to the firm’s services and effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication.
- Take dictation and minutes for all meetings and maintain a comprehensive filing system for the organization.
- Maintenance of Premises which would include cleanliness, repairs and the payment of bills (water, electricity, waste disposal and telephone bills).
- Researching Quotes and Anecdotes for the promotion of the organization.
- Review of the dailies and tagging relevant and trending articles
- Drafting articles for periodic publications in magazines and business dailies.
- Assisting in planning, organizing and managing organisation’s events
- Ensuring that gifts are available at all times for public relation purposes.
- Ensuring that employees follow all company protocols while dealing with customers.
- Handling shipments of catalogues, marketing materials, and samples to potential customers as necessary
- Preparing, generating and distributing order acknowledgements and daily reports to appropriate personnel.
- Compiling project data and gathering information about potential distributors and competitors.
- Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Procurement, organizing and maintaining inventory of office supplies, store(s) and equipment.
- Ensuring safe keep of 'visitors' book and security passes.
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support and perform other related duties as required.
- Handling of domestic issues for the Principal Partner.
- Draft, type and dispatch all the Principal Partner’s correspondence.
- Minimum of a first degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in similar role.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis in data management
- Good organizational skills
- Good written and Spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligent and result oriented
- Highly optimistic and amiable personality
Method of Application
To Apply: Forward updated resume to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Cargo Logistics Operations Controller at MabcoDee Investments Limited
- Head HR/Admin at Home & You Limited
- Site Engineer at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Project Architects at Efficacy Construction Company
- Quantity Surveyor at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nig. Ltd
- Plumber Technician at Central Realties Limited
- Fresh Jobs at CSA Building Materials