Prepaid Medicare Services Limited is leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja. We seek to fill the under-listed position with a competent, experienced and dedicated individual.
Job Ref: CS-ABJ-03-16
- Maintaining diaries
- Arranging appointments
- Taking messages
- Typing and filing
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Handling correspondence
- Liaising with relevant organisations
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Arrange for meetings and presentations
- Assist the Human Resources/Account department
- Any other duty assigned by the management
- Minimum of Master Degree in Secretarial studies, public admin or any other relevant field.
- Professional qualifications in administration or management will be an advantage
- HMO Experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) will be an added advantage
- Excellent in Microsoft, power point, excel sheet, office packages and web.
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
- Organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time management
- Decision making and problem solving skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application and Curriculum Vitae as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Post, addressed to:
The Admin/HR Manager,
Prepaid Medicare Services Limited (Head Office),
Suite F6, Wing C,
3RD Floor, ABM Plaza, (Opposite Utako Market),
Plot Nos 23 Ekukinam Street,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Note: Use Job Title and Job Reference as subject of your email/letter.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.