2016 Arik Air Cabin Crew Recruitment
Posted on: 9 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Arik Air
Arik Air is a customer-focused airline that offers consistently outstanding services to both business and leisure travellers. We have earned a reputation for providing "the best care in the air". Industry experts have awarded us for delivering outstanding services. No airline does it in the unique Arik way.
Arik Air offers opportunities for employment in administrative, professional, technical and airline-specific disciplines, irrespective of the level or area of responsibility, each employee contributes to the growth and success of our airline. We believe that individuals score goals, but ultimately "the team wins the game".
- Ensure all Cabin Crew Instructions and Cabin Crew Notices have been read and understood prior to attending pre-flight briefing.
- Be fully conversant with all legal requirements for operating as Cabin Crew, eg all licences and other relevant documentation are valid.
- Ensure grooming standards are met.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the location, operation and use of all safety and survival equipment, emergency exits and escape aids on board the aircraft.
- Ensure the service and product is delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Advise the SCCM of product irregularities or customer issues.
- Ensure cabin and toilets are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of public conduct whilst in uniform and in public view.
- Safeguard the interests of Arik Air.
- Minimum of two years in customer service experience.
- Must have international passport
- Must be medically fit to meet regulatory requirement
- Ability to swim unaided 30mtrs is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of First Aid is an added advantage
- Must be able to provide excellent service to passengers
- Must have good communication and written skill
- Must be presentable and attractive
- Height: minimum 5.4ft for female Max 6.0 and Minimum 5.7ft Male Max 6.2
- Weight must be in proportion to height(BMI)
Required skills & qualifications
- HND/Degree Holder
- Educational certificate is an added advantage.
- Fluency in French is compulsory
Method of Application
To apply, send CV to email@example.com or click here to apply on Arik Air website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Arik AirSimilar Jobs
- Qatar Airways Recruitment for Finance Assistant