Creating and extending computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth--that's our vision, is it yours? We are changing the world at Intel. Through our technical innovation, our endless efforts in education, environmental sustainability, healthcare, and much, much more.
This is a commissioned sales position. In this role you will be responsible for winning the enterprise and architecture decision by offering unified, cohesive solutions based on Intel and its fellow traveler's products and services.
- Selling (i.e. the adoption of) Intel platform and Technology in Key Enterprise Accounts - Corporate and Central Government.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with the decision makers in the key covered accounts.
- Understanding all aspects of the vertical business segment he/she is responsible for e.g. size and dynamics of the market, key players, technologies, specific processes, interaction in the marketplace, in order to grow Intel's business in that market segment.
- Establish and identify business transformational models & opportunities.
- Collaborate with the eco-system (ISV, SI, Reseller, MNC, LOEM) to ensure closure of opportunities.
- Scale by enabling ecosystem (ISV, SI, Reseller, MNC, LOEM) to drive sales of Intel Platforms and Technologies in uncovered accounts.
- Leverages the Intel Technical community to establish credibility for IA solutions.
- Utilize marketing materials and activities to raise awareness for the value of IA in the industries/segments of the market that they are responsible for developing.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate for this role should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's, Computer Science and/or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of enterprise solutions, Corporate Information Technology (IT), Intel architecture and competitive solutions.
- Experience with managing complex accounts with direct and indirect resources across a company, and all the business elements required to sell to, and sell thru corporate/enterprise accounts, and succeed in a high exposure/pressure environment.
- Advanced sales skills and ability to work well with senior ICT Company execs and ability to build trusted advisor relationships with customers.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong strategic business and sales acumen.
- Self-directed, motivated, focused, entrepreneurial, and tenacious individual who is driven to be successful and will continue to address a problem with new approaches until it is solved.
- Proficient at engaging, influencing and managing internal and external executive relationships.
- Strong technical knowledge in enterprise computing, across both client mobility and data center platforms & solutions.
go to method of application »
This is a fixed term contract opportunity for one year. In the role of Retail Marketing Manager you will accelerate the introduction and sale of Intel technology into the retail market place by establishing relationships with the executives of influential corporate retailers.
You will be responsible for accelerating the introduction and sale of Intel technology into the retail market place (mainly large format retail and Small format retail) by establishing relationships with the executives of influential corporate retailers in Nigeria.
The job scope is to influence consumption of PC Sales with Sell More and Sell Up focus by using Retail Co Marketing Programs (i.e. RSP Training, Promoter, PoS, Cat Man, Retail Media).
We are looking for a university graduate who has completed their latest degree preferably in Business Management no more than 18-36 months ago.
Additional qualifications include:
Apprentice/Experience in a large organization developing strategies for consumer brands and driving promotional programs.
Exposure to modern retail trends and experience of leveraging modern retail for driving business growth of premium branded products Experience of IT industry would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Use links below to apply on Intel Career site