Job Opportunity at Prananet Technology
Posted on: 9 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Prananet Technology Limited
Prananet Technology Limited was born from the initiative of a group of professionals, wth great passion to deliver excellence through technology. The activity is focused on the topic of the strategic technological innovation with the purpose of becoming leader in the competitive and dynamic ICT area.Thanks to Customer satisfaction we have been able to consolidate our commitment in the computer’s domain, and we are able to offer the most competitive technological solutions with great added value, through an innovative approach and a custom-made planning analysis.
- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Products and Solutions with a Software Development Team.
- Articulation of Deployment Procedure Documents.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications for documentation and meetings management.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications using the standard Web-based and client server development frameworks and technologies ASP.NET, C#, C++,PHP,MySQL MS SQL Server.
- Develop, test, debug and implement applications using standard development methodology and tools Scrum, Agile, TFS.
- Develop applications with optimized code within the .NET framework using ORM tools such as NHibernate to carry out database transactions efficiently.
- Carry out all required testing and quality assurance and ensure that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed timeframes and milestones.
- Provide assistance, training to the end users and write comprehensive technical documentation using the standard tools TFS and ensure that the application code is described clearly.
- Minimum requirement is that applicants have a minimum of HND/BSc
Method of Application
Apply via email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Prananet Technology LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Investment Marketer at Management Alternatives Limited
- .Net Developers at Graymerge Limited
- Cost Analyst at Compovine Technology Limited
- Career Opportunities at Accenture
- Customer Network Support Engineer at Ericsson Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Business Development Manager at Google Nigeria