The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), founded in 1919, is the world’s leading and largest professional body of Management Accountants, with more than 227,000 members and students operating in 179 countries, working at the heart of business. CIMA members and students work in industry, commerce and the public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for implementing CIMA’s Business Development strategy to build profitable and mutually beneficial relationships with employers and tertiary institutions
- Drive transformational student growth
- Creating a visible presence through face-to-face presentations at tertiary institutions in Nigeria
- Build and maintain relationships with the key tertiary institutions by aligning their syllabus with CIMA syllabus
- Ensure compliance with statutory education requirements in Nigeria
- Building reputation and relationships throughout Nigeria
- Entrenching CIMA in the employment market by building awareness and fostering relationships
- Prospect creation and creation of entry routes into CIMA by building and maintaining relationships with key educational institutions in Nigeria
- To provide an enhanced level of customer service thereby building relationships with major tertiary institutions and maximising opportunities to increase business and revenue.
- Develop promotional strategy for schools via database
- To deliver presentations and other relevant sessions to groups at in tertiary institutions as well as at employer events
- Build and maintain relationship with the National Universities Commission
- Grow number of new students by building relationships with employers and enhancing employability of CIMA students in the Nigerian market
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Communication - diplomacy, active listening skills, one to one, to wider audiences and on the telephone.
- Customer focused
- Results driven; high work ethic, persuasive, determined, energetic, self-starter
- Relationship building
- Marketing acumen
- Team player
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Professional demonstrates a high level of integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels
Qualifications and Experience
- Consultative sales skills and experience to soft sell intangible benefits, thereby deriving income
- IT literate
- Business sector awareness (essential)
- Education sector awareness (desirable)
- Fluency in English preferred
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary package in line with their skills, qualifications and experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: A more detailed job description will be available to those candidates who believe they have the skills and experience to make a significant impact in this role.