Job Vacancy at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 9 March, 2016
Deadline: 10 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lorache Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified, Smart and intelligent candidate to fill the position below:
- Production Area, Equipment, Operations and processes to ensure smooth running of production in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Managing production by effective utilization of men, material and machinery for timely delivery of finished products, in the expected quantity and meeting the quality standards
- Environmental monitoring and control, Process validation
- Maintenance follow-ups, Training of personnel and GMP documentation.
- Complying with all relevant documentation requirements.
- Comply with all statutory requirements for the infusion factory
- Quantity and Quality of Output of Output
- Control of Raw and Packaging Material Wastage, Delivering stipulated Finished Product Batch Yields,
- Enforce and ensure correct fill volume of the Infusion filled pouches
- Enforce and ensure proper handling of the finished shippers from Production Dept. to FG Store.
- Deliver plant performance within productivity benchmarks
- Compliance to GMP and no market complaints
- Safe Handling of all production and material handling equipment
- Maintenance of proper documentation and records
- Minimum wastage of consumables, machine and manpower
- Good leadership skills.
- Good organizing and decision making skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good manpower management skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Must have experience in the manufacture of injections.
- Should have knowledge of Sterile process and sterile manufacturing as well as various validations.
- Should have knowledge of Current GMP.
- Should have good knowledge of the commonly used equipment’s in Injections manufacturing, including Water making.
- Attributes: Discipline, Leadership/Supervisory qualities, Organizing Skills, Team Spirit. Healthy work attitude.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited