Job Vacancy at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 9 March, 2016
Deadline: 10 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified, Smart and intelligent candidate to fill the position below:
- Production Area, Equipment, Operations and processes to ensure smooth running of production in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Managing production by effective utilization of men, material and machinery for timely delivery of finished products, in the expected quantity and meeting the quality standards
- Environmental monitoring and control, Process validation
- Maintenance follow-ups, Training of personnel and GMP documentation.
- Complying with all relevant documentation requirements.
- Comply with all statutory requirements for the infusion factory
- Quantity and Quality of Output of Output
- Control of Raw and Packaging Material Wastage, Delivering stipulated Finished Product Batch Yields,
- Enforce and ensure correct fill volume of the Infusion filled pouches
- Enforce and ensure proper handling of the finished shippers from Production Dept. to FG Store.
- Deliver plant performance within productivity benchmarks
- Compliance to GMP and no market complaints
- Safe Handling of all production and material handling equipment
- Maintenance of proper documentation and records
- Minimum wastage of consumables, machine and manpower
- Good leadership skills.
- Good organizing and decision making skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good manpower management skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Must have experience in the manufacture of injections.
- Should have knowledge of Sterile process and sterile manufacturing as well as various validations.
- Should have knowledge of Current GMP.
- Should have good knowledge of the commonly used equipment’s in Injections manufacturing, including Water making.
- Attributes: Discipline, Leadership/Supervisory qualities, Organizing Skills, Team Spirit. Healthy work attitude.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Analyst In Business And Investment Research at Infomineo
- Head Of IT Development at Fircroft
- Marketing Executives at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent