Nationwide Recruitment at BlackSnipe Records
Posted on: 9 March, 2016
Deadline: 20 March, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at BLACKSNIPE RECORDS™
Blacksnipe Entertainment Company, is a subsidiary of BlackSnipe Entertainment, Inc and it was first conceptualized and Established on 19th August, 2009 with a vision of creating a recording label and Talent management company that would cater for talented young artists, who many major record companies were overlooking.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE) OND BA/BSc/HND
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Media / Advertising / Branding
- Blacksnipe Record Label is looking for a freelance bloggers/PR to work full time on contract, with a minimum of 2 years of PR experience with music/entertainment/talent clients.
- This position is responsible for being the primary point of contact for Blacksnipe. We are looking for someone with the ambition to assist in the expansion of our company into the Nigerian market, using their connections to network on behalf of the agency.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Publishing music news and press releases from our label.
- Assisting with the Music Department's client list as needed (Pitching, research, coverage)
- Overseeing and tracking all client campaigns
- Developing a strategic PR plan per client/project
- Creatively coming up with groundbreaking story ideas that can entice editors and bookers
- Devising press materials including press releases, pitches, bios, etc.
- Staying aware of existing and changing media contacts
- Creating monthly client and internal reports
- Working and attending client events
- Monitoring client press breaks
- Researching new outlets and music trends
- Handling various client accounts while looking for new business
- Moderating media interviews
- Assisting with media training for clients
- Seeking out and signing new business
- SSCE, OND or B.Sc.
- Strong passion for country music and general music publicity
- Able to work with confidential and privileged information
- Excellent writing, research and organization skills
- Selfstarter, able to work independently
- Strong ability to prioritize, solve problems, work under pressure, and be resourceful
- Can handle fastpaced PR environment with poise
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BLACKSNIPE RECORDS™Similar Jobs
- Channels Television Recruitment for Marketing Executives
- Cake Decorators at MediaVision Limited
- Marketing Intelligence & Operations Executives at Terragon Group
- BBC News Group Recruitment for International Hub Bureau Managers
- iROKOtv Massive Recruitment for Offline Sales Agents
- Offline Sales Agent at Iroko Partners
- Web and Mobile Development Interns at Paruto
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners