If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client is a start-up mega drug distribution centre in the Pharmaceutical sector located in Anambra State, and is looking to fill the role of HR Officer.
Reports To: HR Manager
- Provision of support in the various human resource functions, including recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement and train staff in company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with company policies and the local labour law in all procedures and processes
- Catalyse the supervision, training and development of company staff
- Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, introductions, trainings, staff benefits, etc., on office level
- Coordinate with relevant partners, suppliers, authorities, lawyers, etc.
- Ensure that staff records are up to date and filed appropriately
- Ensure reporting, documenting and payment of staff benefits, taxes, etc.
- Prepare periodic HR reports
- Ensure correct staff pay roll
- Advice and support line managers in HR processes
Required Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Ability to work in insecure environments
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Excellent interpersonal relationships ability
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a good 1st Degree in Human Resources, Industrial & Labour Relations, Psychology or any related courses
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a HR role
- Age 27 years and below
- Must have experience in various aspects of human resources, industrial and labour laws and practices, including: selection and recruitment, performance management, skills assessment, equality and diversity
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Project Management
- High-level competency in computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes (as an attachment), stating the reference code HROFCR0014 as the subject of the email, to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.