Latest Job Offer at Global Profilers
Posted on: 8 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Coordinate and administer conference calls, meetings and scheduled appointments for Executive team.
- Responsible for processing payroll errands
- Administer all Time Off requests, calendars and contact lists for Management Department.
- Assist team with travel schedules and arrangements as needed.
- Track and ensure appointment scheduling/communication with all clients.
- Responsible for Petty Cash bank for accounting as needed. Able to handle numerous cash transactions with accuracy
- Track all clients’ complaints/response letters for team.
- Order and stock items for team.
- Order any printed materials for the team as needed.
- Coordinate daily tasks at the spa
- Identify and interact with internal vendors, external vendors, clients etc.
Qualification and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years Administrative Assistant experience in a hospitality setting preferred.
- Basic typing and computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff members.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another
Method of Application
To apply, visit Global Profilers Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited