Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
We are a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We currently seek to hire goal driven and enthusiastic individuals for our client who is a key player in the financial industry.
- facility,store and contract management;
- Building and grounds maintenance;
- Planning and Supervision
- Utilities and communications infrastructure;
- Space management
Other Responsibilities include:
- Project management, supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises;
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- Liaising with tenants of commercial properties;
- Directing and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Ensuring projects meets health and safety requirements;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- A HND/BSc in any related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in facility management.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to details is key
- Good leadership skill
- Planning and management skills
go to method of application »
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the service of a phenomenal candidate with sales experience in glass fittings and automatics in Lagos.
The role will be predominantly for Lagos Nigeria to build relationships with dealers, creating sub-distributors by targeting specific market areas with them and offering product, sales & technical support.
Create sales channel for
• Ironmongery like handles, locks, cylinders, hinges, door closer etc.
• Glass Accessories like patch fittings, shower hinges, spider, clamp etc.
• Experience in Automatics [Sliding Door Machine, Revolving Door Machine, Digital Locks] would be preferred.
To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
• Prepare & execute monthly NGN 30 Mil Sales target.
• Develop Go to Market Plan to Achieve the above from dealer / distributors.
• Responsible for identifying, appointing and developing dealers
• Meet dealers , wooden / Glass doors fabricator, push them for regular / repeated purchase
• Convert Above Leads to Active & Regular Business ,
With Each Account
a. Understand their Monthly Requirement.
b. Understand Our Competition : Difference in Product, Price & Other Service Offerings
c. Maximize Business with each Customer.
2+ years of experience in selling Ironmongery/Glass/Automatics to dealers/distributors
Commercial Acumen (Need identification, market awareness, competitor awareness)
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
go to method of application »
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the services of a vibrant Sales Executive.
Successful candidate will report to the Head, Corporate Gifting and Promotions.
1. Responsible for Lead Generation & Opening New Accounts in the telecom sector.
2. Ability of prospecting for new promotional gifting business from telecom companies.
3. Convert Above Leads to Active & Regular Business
With Each Account
Understand their Monthly Requirement
Understand Our Competition : Difference in Product, Price & Other Service Offerings
Maximize Business w each Customer
4. Expected to build a strong healthy pipeline of prospective opportunities for regular business.
5. Expected to build and manage strong commercial relationships at all levels in addition to developing sales.
6. Key Account Manager for the telecom companies in relation to promotions and gifting only.
• Total experience of 8-10 years with 2-3 years in selling to telecom companies, with good market knowledge preferably in Promotions & Gifting business.
• Strong networking capabilities
• Strategic /persuasive approach to sales
• Energetic, innovative and willing to learn and adapt to new challenges in generating business. Hard working.
• Presentable and with good communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on SmartRecruiters