Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our client, a reputable Law firm situated in Lagos is looking for an experienced Secretary charged with the responsibility of providing clerical and secretarial support to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and mails
- Maintaining all personal and professional files, ensuring that a comprehensive filing system is in place
- Type and transcribe confidential documents
- Taking dictation on various matters
- Attending to and monitoring enquiries and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the MD’s direct attention and where necessary, referring matters to the appropriate staff for action
- Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls, take messages, schedule appointments
- Liaising with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence, i.e., sort and read mails, draft responses, maintain network database.
- Typing and dispatching of all correspondence as instructed
- Organising and maintaining MD’s diary as well as scheduling appointments for MD
- Maintaining confidentiality, recording and filing system for the MD’s office
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to self manage
- Ability to Prioritise
- Ability to manage workload under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant post qualification experience with at least two years’ experience as a Personal Assistant to a Senior Management position.
- A first degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
go to method of application »
We are resourcing for a Project Co-coordinator for our client, an education organisation, whose aim is to deliver a world-class education to children in all facets of its operations.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific projects and ensuring that specified deliverables and objectives are achieved. In addition, he/she will coordinate and manage the long-term development plans with respect to the buildings, infrastructure and facilities.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with the Projects Committee and executive management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with Projects Committee, executive management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Oversee the execution of the project according to the project plan
- Submit progress reports on the project to the Projects Committee and executive management
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Liaise with all Departments/Committees of the Trust on all matters relating to projects.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Project Management skills
- Excellent IT proficiency skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills/Team Player
- Dynamic and Result Oriented
- Creativity and innovative skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with personable appearance
- Leadership skills/ Able to lead a wide span of direct and dual reports
- Eye for detail, design and aesthetics.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc Civil Engineering with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division from a recognized University and/or any other related field
- Strong Construction Industry background with a minimum of 7years work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of development projects
- Knowledge of the building development/redevelopment industry
- Familiarity with construction methods and the building codes
Method of Application
To apply, visit Bradfield Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.