Job Vacancy at Juan Industries Limited
Posted on: 8 March, 2016
Deadline: 6 April, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Juan Industries Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Juan Industries Limited is a leading indigenous chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition. We are into supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
We are looking for energetic and talented individuals to join its multidisciplinary research and development team as:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transcribes notes, types, edits, and proofreads correspondence, reports, etc.
- Composes routine correspondence, makes required copies and distributes accordingly, via mail facilities, fax, or as otherwise instructed.
- Supports senior management with administrative functions related to new business development: including, but not limited to, preparation of proposals and presentation materials.
- Performs project coordination activities as assigned.
- Performs research assignments. Develops spreadsheets and types statistical and other reports according to specifications of the respective manager. Performs basic analytical reviews of same.
- Files correspondence and other records (manually and electronically) …accurately and in a timely manner. Acts as custodian of all Project Filing Systems
- Processes and distributes incoming mail. Prepares outgoing mail, maintaining logs for special deliveries such as Overnight Mail and Certified Mail
- Schedules appointments, makes travel arrangements, and manages electronic calendars for team members. Maintains schedule for use of conference rooms.
- Coordinates corporate special events, including internal/external lunches, etc. participates in other activities at the discretion of management.
- Maintains office supplies, conducting monthly inventories and submitting orders as needed.
- Maintains continuous upkeep of shared facilities, including the Lobby, Kitchen, Copy and Conference Rooms.
- Serves as caretaker of shared equipment such as copier and fax machines, ensuring they are properly serviced and readily available with paper stock, toner, etc.
- Has a good accounting skills, and File Management skills
- Takes minutes for company meetings. Is a critical thinker, and is good working with numbers.
- Pays close attention to details, manages inventory effectively, and has impeccable good record keeping skills
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for Executive Management and the department. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Ensure that all departments submit their monthly report to the appropriate executive.
- Liaising with suppliers and maintaining excellent professional relationships externally.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the company.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, official car, etc.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the facility (such as changing light bulbs, electrical problems, water problems, general repairs in the department, etc.)
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Minimum of HND from a recognized institute
- Candidates must be very exposed in the professional scene.
- Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or other word processing and spreadsheet software. Expertise in Desktop Publishing software is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, responding to frequent pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp business issues and understand corporate strategy.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and interpersonal relations: particularly tact, sensitivity, professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision and exercise excellent judgment in decision-making, customer contact
- Excellent filing and labeling routine and good booking-keeping skills.
- Highly professional appearance.
- This position manages all employees under administration as a sub-unit.
Competitive and Commensurate with including incentives and allowances based on experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Application who apply more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Juan Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Giant Beverages Limited
- Sales Executives at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales Representatives at Sona Industrial Gases Limited
- Graduate PCM Specialist, Beverages and Groceries (MEA) at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Confectionery Production Supervisor at Gormley Foods Limited
- Construction Manager at CWAY Group
- Finance Roles at Saroafrica International
- Accountant at BMDirect