If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria's 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed - CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for amazing and smart people who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
- Drive the Company's vehicle in a safe, legal and professional way
- Deliver products and mails to assigned destinations.
- Picking and delivering products to specified destinations
- Maintain assigned vehicle in clean, polished flawless operating condition
- Prepare and maintain records related to vehicle operations and condition
- Report trips made daily
- Report faults observed on vehicle , ensure that a valid rider’s license is held at all times and is available for inspection when requested
- Alert Admin promptly of any faults developed by the vehicle
- Ensure that a clean company uniform is correctly worn at all times when on duty
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Ordinary Level Certificate/ Secondary School Certificate
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid Lagos State Driver’s Institute Card (LASDRI)
- Minimum of 2 years professional riding experience
- Ability to effectively use and maintain vehicle
- Ability to pay attention to detail and safety
- Good knowledge of road network
- Ability to read and write
- Good customer service orientation
- Residents of Magodo Shangisha, Ikosi, Ketu, and its environs
Method of Application
Applicants should send a detailed CV and relevant copies of credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org Or to:
The Human Resources,
Health Plus Limited,
11b Victoria Arobieke Street,
Off Admiralty Way,
Lekki Phase 1,
Note: Kindly state the position as the subject.