HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria's 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed - CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for amazing and smart people who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
- Drive the Company's vehicle in a safe, legal and professional way
- Deliver products and mails to assigned destinations.
- Picking and delivering products to specified destinations
- Maintain assigned vehicle in clean, polished flawless operating condition
- Prepare and maintain records related to vehicle operations and condition
- Report trips made daily
- Report faults observed on vehicle , ensure that a valid rider’s license is held at all times and is available for inspection when requested
- Alert Admin promptly of any faults developed by the vehicle
- Ensure that a clean company uniform is correctly worn at all times when on duty
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Ordinary Level Certificate/ Secondary School Certificate
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid Lagos State Driver’s Institute Card (LASDRI)
- Minimum of 2 years professional riding experience
- Ability to effectively use and maintain vehicle
- Ability to pay attention to detail and safety
- Good knowledge of road network
- Ability to read and write
- Good customer service orientation
- Residents of Magodo Shangisha, Ikosi, Ketu, and its environs
Method of Application
Applicants should send a detailed CV and relevant copies of credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org Or to:
The Human Resources,
Health Plus Limited,
11b Victoria Arobieke Street,
Off Admiralty Way,
Lekki Phase 1,
Note: Kindly state the position as the subject.