As one of the leading conglomerates in Nigeria, we are in search of very senior sales people with FMCG background in various business areas. The Company is seeking to recruit candidates who are currently in this role with proven sales and delivery records, to fill the position below:
- Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Lead and develop the Sales team to support sales strategies and to deliver profitable sales growth.
- Identify and evaluate new business and channel opportunities.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies and plans in line with the Company’s corporate objectives.
- Track, manage and communicate sales forecasts and results by salesperson and distributor.
- Conduct performance analysis on existing products with a view to identifying and monitoring market trends.
- Advise management on sales directipns, competitors and market trends, including technology trends.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong commercial, sales and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 15 years professional experience in sales and relationship management in FMCG Industry, especially Blue-Chip Companies.
- Good knowledge of product marketing & sales.
- Proven track record of achieving targetsand delivering growth.
- Good knowledge of MS office applications.
Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Method of Application
Applicants should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, to: email@example.com using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.
Note: All applications will be treated In confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.