Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
Experience 3 years
Job Field Transportation and Driving
- Experienced drivers with valid driver's license and familiar with lagos routes.
- Applicant should reside around OSHODI ISOLO and environs
- Applicant must have atleast 3 years driving experience in a reputable organisation.
- Applicant must be well mannered and be ready to work in a cooperate atmosphere.
go to method of application »
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND in a related discipline
- 1-3 years experience.
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
- Canditate should preferably live within Lekki Ajah and L/Island axis.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to Island3@adronhomesproperties.com
For further enquiries call 08180751614
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale