If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL) is one of the key players in the Agro Allied Industry in Nigeria based in Edo State. As a result of our expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Nursing Officer
- Attend to in and out-patients.
- Carry out immunizations and antenatal clinic.
- Attend to all emergency cases.
- Admit seriously ill patients.
- To refer cases with the approval of the Doctor, when necessary.
- Monitor sickbays.
- Monitor delivery cases.
- To record Daily statistics of in and out patients.
- In-house training for nursing assistants, health talks and health programs within the Estates when necessary.
- Seminars and campaigns on HIV/AIDS MALARIA, TB etc.
The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, intelligent, responsible and reliable with high integrity.In addition, must have the following skills – good human relations with empathy, knowledge of computer, report writing, coordination of nursing assistants, time management and patient care.
- B.Sc. Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized institution with valid registration from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2017.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifications experience specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit.
Method of Application
Applications should send applications along with resume and copies of their credentials to:
The Human Resource 'Manager,
P.O. Box 981 Benin City,
OR E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org