Vacancy at Briscoe Properties Limited
Posted on: 8 March, 2016
Deadline: 31 March, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at RT Briscoe
Briscoe Properties Limited is a Facility Management Company that provides solutions to commercial, residential buildings and work place management.
- To provide skilled work in the installation, repair, operation, and maintenance of
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (AC) equipment and systems at various stations.
- The incumbent is assigned to the Refrigeration / Air- Conditioning department of Facility Maintenance Section. S/he is report to the Maintenance Foreman for all assigned duties as an Air Conditioning Mechanic.
- The program is to install, diagnose faulty equipment/systems, and make repairs on large systems that provide for a variety of air conditioning functions such as cooling, humidifying, dehumidifying, cleaning, filtering, circulation and repair of appliances.
- General maintenance of Air conditioner (Split, Standing and Industrial Units) Troubleshooting
- Carries out preventive maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment and systems.
- Minor repairs of faulty equipment and HVAC parts.
- Carries out routine checks and logs of the status of AC units and equipment.
- Requisitions for materials required for the smooth operation of the service.
- Assists in verification of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning spares purchased/supplied
- Any other job assigned by the superior from time to time
- Certificate of Artisanship / City and Guild Craft certificate, Trade Test 1,2&3 and/or SSCE certificate.
- 5 years experience in heavy Central Air Conditioning Plant
- Practical knowledge and experience installation and in repairs of all AC brands.
- Knowledge: General knowledge about Electrical jobs.
- Good communication and customer relationship skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Excellent work etiquette
- Should also have good knowledge of general health and safety
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume in a PDF or Word Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the mail should be Position applied for: "HVAC Technician".
Or Hardcopy of resume can be submitted at Office:
Briscoe Properties Limited
Plot 410, Jabi-Airport Junction,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RT BriscoeSimilar Jobs
- Dispatch Rider/Sourcing Agents at Re/Max Premier Nigeria
- Legal Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre