Legal Vacancy at Terragon Group
Posted on: 8 March, 2016
Deadline: 14 March, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Terragon Group
Terragon Limited, an Integrated New Media and Mobile Content company based in Lagos, Nigeria with presence in Ghana, Kenya, India, UK and Mauritius currently seeks to employ a: Digital Media Executive. The Group prides itself as a new media business focused on Africa. It has built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications and Experience
- Candidate must be a graduate of Law with minimum of six (6) years experience.
- A skilled negotiator and team player who can actively work with the businesses to engineer pragmatic solutions to a wide range of challenges, while balancing the need to comply with many and often potentially conflicting legal, regulatory and internal policy requirements.
- The ability to balance legal risk with the commercial needs of the business.
- A proven ability to work with colleagues in different regions to find solutions across different legal, regulatory and business requirements.
- Excellent writing skills with little or no review needed.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Proven background on corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing, zoning laws)
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications and CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Terragon GroupSimilar Jobs
- Senior Sales Strategist at Ringier Digital Marketing (RDM)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Writers at the Culture Custodian
- Graduate Front Desk Officers at Terragon Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Channels Television
- Social Media Executive at Concise News
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at MediaVision Limited
- Office Manager/Secretary at Monkey Media Limited