Terragon Limited, an Integrated New Media and Mobile Content company based in Lagos, Nigeria with presence in Ghana, Kenya, India, UK and Mauritius currently seeks to employ a: Digital Media Executive. The Group prides itself as a new media business focused on Africa. It has built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications and Experience
- Candidate must be a graduate of Law with minimum of six (6) years experience.
- A skilled negotiator and team player who can actively work with the businesses to engineer pragmatic solutions to a wide range of challenges, while balancing the need to comply with many and often potentially conflicting legal, regulatory and internal policy requirements.
- The ability to balance legal risk with the commercial needs of the business.
- A proven ability to work with colleagues in different regions to find solutions across different legal, regulatory and business requirements.
- Excellent writing skills with little or no review needed.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Proven background on corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing, zoning laws)
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.