Career Opportunity at Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 7 March, 2016
Deadline: 11 March, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Aldelia is currently looking to fill the position below for one of our clients in the power industry:
- We are looking for people with previous experience in the sales of diesel generators.
- Manages the sale of company products and services for a specific line of business.
- Develops sales personnel, customer accounts, and providing co-management and training to regional sales force.
- Establishes and implements sales plans as needed to support all target markets.
- Achieves sales goals associated with revenue and profit targets.
- Trains and manages existing sales organization dealers and new customers.
- Develops and implements sales objectives, strategies, promotional programs and ensures their execution.
- Provides reporting on forecasts, budgets, sales and distributor performance.
- Identifies and pursues growth opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales of diesel generators.
- College, university, or equivalent Degree in Sales, Marketing, or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
- Must have previous experience in sales of diesel generators.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Facilitator for Power at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Jobs at Adfoldam Nigeria Enterprise Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Leventis Motors Limited
- Project Manager at Subsea 7
- Latest Vacancies at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Hydraulic Infrastructure Engineer at O.K. ISOKARIARI & Sons (NIGERIA) Limited
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited