Career Opportunity at Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 7 March, 2016
Deadline: 11 March, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia is currently looking to fill the position below for one of our clients in the power industry:
- We are looking for people with previous experience in the sales of diesel generators.
- Manages the sale of company products and services for a specific line of business.
- Develops sales personnel, customer accounts, and providing co-management and training to regional sales force.
- Establishes and implements sales plans as needed to support all target markets.
- Achieves sales goals associated with revenue and profit targets.
- Trains and manages existing sales organization dealers and new customers.
- Develops and implements sales objectives, strategies, promotional programs and ensures their execution.
- Provides reporting on forecasts, budgets, sales and distributor performance.
- Identifies and pursues growth opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales of diesel generators.
- College, university, or equivalent Degree in Sales, Marketing, or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
- Must have previous experience in sales of diesel generators.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their Resume to email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Manager at Darmac Engineers
- Business Strategy Analysts at Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting CONT.
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting
- Fresh Recruitment at Interactive Engineering Consult Limited (I.E.C.L)
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited