The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
The audit supervisor will work with the audit team to plan objectives and strategy and supervise them to implement same. He/She will also liase with other members of finance team to ensure all transaction are transparent and put in check.
- Oversees audit planning, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations to line and senior management.
- Review automated audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with company’s policy.
- Responsible for the daily supervision and development of audit staff.
- A degree in accounting, finance or something related.
- Minimum of five years end-to-end audit experience preferably in an audit firm
- Must have relevant professional certification (ICAN, ACCA,)
- Accounting experience will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Method of Application
Apply for this position on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.