Jobs at SD Capital Resources Limited
Posted on: 4 March, 2016
Deadline: 25 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at SD-Capital Resources
SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
- Primary responsibility is to assist with the preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Reconciliation of bank statements, purchases invoice, cost control/accounting.
- Accounts Payable, including processing invoices, following up on vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Invoice creation and distribution when required.
- Filing and records retention.
- Assist with documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications
- Assist with preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits.
- Support other team members as necessary.
- Other projects as assigned.
- First degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an accounting role.
- Must be below 30 years.
- Membership of a professional body will be an additional advantage.
- Must live within lekki/Ajah axis of lagos.
100,000 to 150,000 monthly
go to method of application »
- In charge of all aspects of the food and beverage operations, including revenues, food costs, budgets, inventories, sanitation and discipline in his department.
- Assists with maintaining and improving departmental operating standards.
- Manage all Food and Beverages and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead Food and Beverage team by training and appraising and motivating talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Culinary school diploma or degree in Food Service management, BA, or related field
- 5-8 years proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Guest oriented and service minded
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SD-Capital ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at dipoleDIAMOND
- Government Relations Territory Manager at Thomson Reuters
- Job Opportunities at Box & Cedar
- Job Openings at Kimberly Ryan
- Fresh Vacancies at Hazon Holdings
- Human Resources Business Partner-HRBP at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Jobs at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Latest Jobs at Brand Regimen SFS Limited