Job Vacancy at Tros Technologies
Posted on: 4 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tros Technologies
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Tros Technologies offers IT consultancy and services such as software development and systems integration to various business segments across industries. Through excellent technical capabilities, the company delivers end-to-end technology-led business solutions to its clients. This enables the clients to not just to gain high efficiency levels in their respective business processes but also garner the much-needed competitive edge over peers in the market.
- Develop and implement all TROSTECHNOLOGIES services and products for customers
- Provide 1st line support to customers via the web, telephone, online chat and face to face.
- Identify and capture revenue opportunities for TROSTECHNOLOGIES services.
- Independently establish and grow new or existing client base.
- Communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and other personnel.
- Identify, understand and solve any obstacles or objections to the successful sale of TROSTECHNOLOGIES services.
- Must be willing to work on shift duty , which includes night and weekends duty.
- Provide ongoing support to TROSTECHNOLOGIES clients 24/7.
- Minimum 2 years experience in direct sales of IT products and services.
- Strong prospecting skills and extensive customer facing experience.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Proficient use of PC hardware and software (MS Office suite of applications).
- Proficient in the use of internet for communication and research.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of ICT offerings, products and services.
- Able to portray a good understanding of the ICT market in which TROSTECHNOLOGIES operates.
- Ability to cultivate and develop long term profitable industry relationships.
- Proven track record in sales ideally overachieving on targets, closing sales and obtaining new business
- IT, Telecoms, Ecommerce, online marketing or web technology experience.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science preferably or any discipline from a recognized University(Minimum 2nd Class Lower)
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tros TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies