Graduate Opportunity at Vodafone
Posted on: 4 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Vodafone Group Enterprise (VGE)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, and that could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing ‘total communications’ through fixed line solutions, making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people that makes us a great place to work.
- To handle treasury duties as assigned for the betterment of the organization and accomplishment of goals.
- Ensure proper daily disbursement and availability of cash.
- Receive petty cash expenses and advances from staff.
- Treat only expenses with properly approved signatures.
- Crosscheck receipts/other supporting documents with the details on the expense sheet.
- Withholding the payments where employees have outstanding retirement on previous advances collected.
- Make accurate payments.
- Receive cash and issue receipts for the cash received to the payer.
- On a daily basis, prepare cash report on all cash disbursed to and received from employees and e-mail same to MD, EHOD Finance and to Management Accountant.
- Perform weekly cash counts and maintain the cash count certificate file.
- Initiate Cash replenishment when needed to avoid shortage and go to Bank to cash the cheque for the reimbursement.
- Process receipts into the financial system
- Receive the schedule of receipts from the Senior Treasury Officer.
- Issue hardcopy receipts for the amounts and process same into the financial system.
- Return the processed schedule with the hard copy receipts and system print -out to the Senior Treasury Officer for further processing.
- Preparation of overtime schedules for staff
- Receive all the overtime sheets from each department.
- Summarise on excel indicating the amount per staff.
- E-mail it to the Human Resource Manager for addition to payroll on a monthly basis
- Competence in the use of Sage and Microsoft Office especially Excel/Word.
- Good knowledge of Vodacom product and services.
- Organisational Skills
- High level of Computer skills
- Accounting/Administrative skills
- Possess interpersonal skills
- Higher National Diploma or B.Sc in any social science or related discipline with minimum of with 0-3 years working experience in Treasury function.
- Computer literate and proficient in Sage, Microsoft Office, Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Team player
- Detail consciousness
- Work well under pressure
- Deadline driven
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vodafone Group Enterprise (VGE)Similar Jobs
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies