Graduate Opportunity at Rainbow Group International
Posted on: 3 March, 2016
Deadline: 28 March, 2016
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Rainbow Group International
Rainbow Group International is a conglomerate of 35 companies operating outside and within West Africa. Today the Rainbow Group has come a long way since its birth in 1999, achieving gradual growth and success along the way. We have focused on continuing the legacy and to build on our heritage with the underlying ethos of Innovation, Commitment, Proactive, Customer Focused and Integrity.
- Customer invoice enquiries
- Customer database management.
- Handling customer enquiries and issues for segmented and non-segmented customers.
- Inter and intra department coordination.
- Attend to mail communications- ensure prompt and effective communication
- Ensure clear differentiation between internal correspondence and external correspondence.
- Handling of customer’s complaints and ensure corrective actions are initiated, thus preventing that same mistakes happening again.
- Act as in-house sales back-up.
- Ensure arrival notices are sent timely.
Special Skills Required
- Communication and probing skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Inter Personal skills.
- Reporting writing / reporting skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rainbow Group InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Sales Roles at a Leading Multinational Company
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH