WesternMall is a company set out to fill the gap existing in person to person trade and also business to business trading between Nigeria and the rest of the world, starting with the UK and USA. Our mission is to be the one stop centre for online shopping in Nigeria, and we intend to enhance the creation of online stores in Nigeria that would support transactions on our platform. There would be no direct communication between buyers and sellers, this is to prevent fraudulent activities. We at WesternMall take responsibility for all transactions on our platform and safety and peace or mind is our guarantee.
REF: Digital Media Marketing Associate
- WesternMall Limited, is seeking a Digital Media Associate to assist in the execution of online media campaigns across site partners including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , Email Marketing and various Google properties.
- This position requires an analytical thinker who is comfortable using data to draw meaningful strategic and performance insights.
- Develop and execute online media plans to drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Optimize media spend in real-time bidding (RTB) environments by adjusting targeting, bidding, creative, etc.
- Analyze media spend datasets to make informed, performance-based decisions on marketing objects/goals
- Track and report on key performance indicators including CPC, CPA, ROI, etc.
- Work closely with internal development, product, social and marketing teams to ensure brand consistency
- Be a subject matter expert - share best practices and monitor industry changes.
- BA/BS required, preferably in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field
- 1+ years of digital media experience required, preferably in a planner, buyer, or analyst role
- Experience in an e-commerce and/or subscription business preferred
- Experience with ad serving & tracking technologies (Google AdWords, DBM, Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, etc.)
- Strong independent drive to improve processes and take on additional projects.
- Proactive work ethic and able to prioritize daily work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills – ability to work cross-functionally with various departments and levels within the organization
- WesternMall is driven by teamwork and hardwork.
- Work ethic are priority.
- Everyone share responsibility.
- Working swiftly and effectively is very essential.
go to method of application »
- Are you looking to work for a fast growth, global, online business, where you will be part of the Senior Management team? Where your vision, experience and ability will help put in place the foundations for the next phase of growth and development as well as striving for service excellence.
If so, this role might be for you.
- In the last few years, since its inception, this entrepreneurial business has already achieved a great deal and now needs an experienced Regional Director to put in place the process, procedures and methodologies to help this business scale and achieve ambitious growth projections.
- You will take full responsibility for the end to end processes across operations from orders to shipping, including warehouse supervision.
- Conducting a full scale review and analysis of the existing customer operations so that you can identify and present a strategic plan to deliver a world class process and procedure and define the future investment, technology, people and facilities required to achieve this.
- You will be managing a small team and will report directly to Senior Management.
- To succeed in this position, you will need to be able to work in a high volume, pressured environment. Able to act on your initiative, you will need excellent analytical and communication skills and be comfortable working with large amount of data and the use of Excel Tables and some knowledge of digital marketing.
- Previous experience as an Operational Manager/Leader within an ecommerce, online, logistics environment will be required.
- You should have the vision and ability to present ideas and innovations,set them off and deliver a successful implementation which will allow the business to achieve its goals and continue to deliver an excellent service to their customers.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of department specialists that are involved in the design, management, delivery and execution of day to day operations and projects for the company in order to maximize commercial benefit.
- Be the key contact for onboarding of new partners from an operational point of view including logistical requirements, legal arrangements, product compliance and assurance, and finance.
- Overlook the day-to-day operations activities using the relevant specialists' expertise including logistics, legal, product compliance and finance.
- Returns and Order Management: Reviewing and developing procedures.
- Managing returns procedures for our Contact Centre and Warehouse.
- Analysing order and returns patterns.
- Working with our Partners to resolve Order Fulfilment issues.
- Reviewing and monitoring SLAs.
- Contact Centre quality: Owning day-to-day relationships with Contact Centre Management.
- Analysing email, calls and knowledge based performance against SLAs.
- Working on high level Customer Service escalations.
- Using operational expertise to achieve a high level of ROI on new projects and track ROI.
- Driving multiple projects forward simultaneously, this individual will engage group functional experts of people to strive for excellence
- Create, manage, and execute detailed processes and process maps, schedules, with responsibility for task and team coordination.
- Regularly coordinate projects and escalate high priority issues communicating status to senior management.
- Develop and implement projects that deliver results, maximize team efficiency, improve processes, minimize workload, reduce expenses and are benchmarked against other world class retailers.
- Be the voice and point of escalation for WesternMall centrally. Identify roadblocks and potential impacts (both systematic and procedural) before they emerge; escalate issues through the appropriate channels to gain resolution quickly.
- To up skill the operations teams through effective coaching and ability to motivate team.
- Provide superior support to field management and partners, serving as resource for head office-related questions.
- Maintain awareness of group initiatives, compliance, systems and technology to consider for Partnerships
- Managing and leading a customer service team
- Authorising refunds or other compensation to customers
- Making sure accurate records are kept of communications with customers
- Analysing key management information
- Helping to recruit, train and appraise new staff
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for the whole business
- Keeping up to date with developments in customer service, for example data protection
- You would also report regularly to senior managers on how well teams are performing and whether key targets are being met.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in complaint resolution
- Polite, tactful and friendly attitude
- A good understanding of the needs of customers
- Strong motivational skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to multitask
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, Cover letter and References to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.