Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people. If you're ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte. With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
The Transfer Pricing Consultant will assist in ensuring the application of global transfer pricing rules and concepts in order to achieve the best solutions, and meet clients’ objectives. The ideal candidate is expected to possess technical competencies that will strengthen the team’s effective operations in the Transfer Pricing marketplace.
- Clear understanding, citation and application of the TP guidelines and regulations
- Conducting Functional Risk Analyses, Business, Industry, Intercompany Transactions and Economic Analyses
- Developing and writing Transfer Pricing Reports.
- Identifying and developing future opportunities
- Engagement management
- Engagement scoping
- Defining project work plan and scope
- Preparing budget/fee estimates
- Developing/ maintaining client relationships
- Client and project management
- Making technical decisions
- Providing technical skills and guidance
- Acting as a liaison with clients’ project team
- Managing engagement performance schedules
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualifications
- B.Sc. degree in related course of study with minimum grade of a second class upper
- Minimum of 2- 4 years cognate transfer pricing experience
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sound writing, oral communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc. Very good use of PowerPoint and Excel is a strong advantage
- Proficiency in the use of Transfer Pricing software
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA or CITN would be an added advantage
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Deloitte's career website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.