Vacancy in a Fast Food Company
Posted on: 3 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View Jobs posted same day
We are currently hiring for the following position in our Head Office in Lagos office.
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will
- Responsible for formulating and implementing internal control procedures for effective running of organization’s operations;
- Responsible for ensuring staff compliance and adherence to established internal control procedures for financial and other transactions;
- To prepare and obtain management approval, audit programmes to cover the whole organization.
- To provide leadership for Internal Audit Dept, direct the activities of internal audit team in accordance with standards;
- To obtain relevant background information necessary to meet the objectives of various audits;
- To write audit reports and make appropriate recommendations to management for improvement;
- To formulate and implement audit policy and procedures to safeguard the company assets
- To formulate and implement audit policies that will ensure wastages are reduced to the barest minimum in our production process.
- To administer the Internal Audit Dept.
QUALIFICATION AND RELATED SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- An HND or BSc/BA Accounting graduate;
- A Chartered Accountant of not less than 5 year post qualification experience;
- Practical work experience in an audit firm or Audit Dept of a well organized company;
- Must have sound written and oral communication skills;
- Analytical attribute is essential;
- People skill is necessary for success in this job
Method of Application
If you have the above attributes and you are ready to perform and earn yourself a good salary with incentives, please send your cv immediately to the address below; firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Bartender at Pattaya Oriental Restaurant