Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Posted on: 3 March, 2016
Deadline: 11 March, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited - Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
- The appointee will be reporting to the General Manager, and must be a hands-on individual with extensive technically sound experience as a lineman in a power distribution sub-station.
- Patrol and clear fault on 11kv or 33kv feeder and overhead lines
- Work with cables and conduit to perform maintenance on outside plant equipment.
- Install lines and cables (including fiber) using construction equipment to dig holes for pole Erection.
- Work outside as part of a team performing installation, maintenance and repair of overhead lines.
- Inspect previously installed infrastructure to make sure it’s working properly.
- Involve in overhead lines construction, maintenance and repairs
- Erecting of removal of poles for installations
- Work on cable Up riser either mounting for connections or dropping for repairs
- OND in Electrical Electronics Engineering
- 2-5 years relevant Experience
- Ability to read and interpret electrical circuit
- Electrical troubleshooting skills
- Pole climbing
go to method of application »
- The appointee will be reporting to the General Manager, and must be a hand-on individual with extensive technically sound experience as a protection and control metering technician in a power distribution sub-station.
- Protective relay installation.
- Control metering installation.
- Test Equipment Handling
- Fault locating on power cable
- Fault diagonizing on power Electricity system
- Meter installation, reading and data collection
- OND/HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- 3-5 years relevant Experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aeti Power Systems and Controls LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Roles at AETI Power Systems and Control Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Customer Service Manager at ABB
- Job Opening at a Truck Assembly Plant
- Latest Job Opportunity at CA Global
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting