Career Opportunity in a General Insurance Company
Posted on: 3 March, 2016
Deadline: 17 March, 2016
View Jobs in Insurance
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A General Insurance Company with over 25 years operations in the country, seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
In discharging his job responsibilities, the Chief Internal Auditor shall among other things:
- Formulates a comprehensive Internal Audit Plan, direct and coordinate the delivery of excellent internal audit services in alignment with the corporate strategy and key objectives of the company.
- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance or otherwise that risk management, internal control and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organisation objectives and goals to be achieved.
- Coordinates the review of accounting records to ensure that proper and accurate records are kept, and ensure adherence to policies, procedures and other regulatory requirements and provides recommendations for improvement in organization performance.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or in any other relevant discipline
- Professional Qualification: ACA, ACCA, ANAN and any other relevant professional qualifications
- Age: 35-45 years
- 10 years relevant work experience in Insurance industry out of which 5 years must be in senior management level.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's in Microsoft word with a scanned passport photograph on the top right corner of the CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Business Development at Willis Towers Watson Nigeria Limited
- Operations Manager at an Insurance Firm - Workforce Group