Career Opportunity in a General Insurance Company
Posted on: 3 March, 2016
Deadline: 17 March, 2016
View Jobs in Insurance
View Jobs posted same day
A General Insurance Company with over 25 years operations in the country, seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
In discharging his job responsibilities, the Chief Internal Auditor shall among other things:
- Formulates a comprehensive Internal Audit Plan, direct and coordinate the delivery of excellent internal audit services in alignment with the corporate strategy and key objectives of the company.
- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance or otherwise that risk management, internal control and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organisation objectives and goals to be achieved.
- Coordinates the review of accounting records to ensure that proper and accurate records are kept, and ensure adherence to policies, procedures and other regulatory requirements and provides recommendations for improvement in organization performance.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or in any other relevant discipline
- Professional Qualification: ACA, ACCA, ANAN and any other relevant professional qualifications
- Age: 35-45 years
- 10 years relevant work experience in Insurance industry out of which 5 years must be in senior management level.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's in Microsoft word with a scanned passport photograph on the top right corner of the CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head, Strategy and Corporate Planning at a Leading Insurance Company - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Solutions Developer at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc.