Savvy Capire, is a Facility Management Company that provides solutions to commercial, residential buildings and work place management. We have offices and operational presence in four African countries - Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
- The intern position is open for NYSC Youth Corps or Industrial Training Student with Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting background.
- The student filling this position will handle a wide range of important supporting services. Intern will report to the Finance Head.
- Assist with month-end financial reports.
- Post journal entries.
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation.
- Assist with audits.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Work with the finance team on preparation of weekly and monthly financial report.
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory.
- Data entry.
- Credit checks.
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
- Applicant living close to the office location is a major consideration.
Method of Application
Qualified Corps member should submit their hardcopy photocopy of NYSC posting letter and Degree/HND Certificate. While IT students should submit copy of duly signed IT letter from their institution. Document should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Savvy Capire Partners Limited,
F15 City Mall Onikan,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.