Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 3 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited has an history dated back from 1996 when the company was initially established as a partnership between RCG – Moody International and Nigerian investors. In 2014 the company became a fully owned Nigerian company with many worldwide partners for service delivery.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing/Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting/Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training, Cargo superintendent and Procurement Services.
We Are Hiring A:
- Minimum 12 Years’ Experience, Sound Knowledge Of IFRS And Strong Experience In The Oil And Gas Industry (E&P).
- Preferably, Candidates Should Have A Master’s Degree In Accounting Or A Business Discipline Preferred And Professional Accounting Qualification E.G. ACA, ACCA, CPA.
Method of Application
Send CVs To Recruitment@Amaidenenergy.Com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry Via People Expert
- Latest Job Opportunity at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Vacancies at Oiltest Group
- Job Opportunity at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- Career Opportunities at Russelsmith Group
- Human Resource Vacancy at Excel Professional Services - Oil and Gas Company
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy