Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 3 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited has an history dated back from 1996 when the company was initially established as a partnership between RCG – Moody International and Nigerian investors. In 2014 the company became a fully owned Nigerian company with many worldwide partners for service delivery.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing/Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting/Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training, Cargo superintendent and Procurement Services.
We Are Hiring A:
- Minimum 12 Years’ Experience, Sound Knowledge Of IFRS And Strong Experience In The Oil And Gas Industry (E&P).
- Preferably, Candidates Should Have A Master’s Degree In Accounting Or A Business Discipline Preferred And Professional Accounting Qualification E.G. ACA, ACCA, CPA.
Method of Application
Send CVs To Recruitment@Amaidenenergy.Com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell