Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 3 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited has an history dated back from 1996 when the company was initially established as a partnership between RCG – Moody International and Nigerian investors. In 2014 the company became a fully owned Nigerian company with many worldwide partners for service delivery.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing/Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting/Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training, Cargo superintendent and Procurement Services.
We Are Hiring A:
- Minimum 12 Years’ Experience, Sound Knowledge Of IFRS And Strong Experience In The Oil And Gas Industry (E&P).
- Preferably, Candidates Should Have A Master’s Degree In Accounting Or A Business Discipline Preferred And Professional Accounting Qualification E.G. ACA, ACCA, CPA.
Method of Application
Send CVs To Recruitment@Amaidenenergy.Com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Hydraulic Fracking Specialist at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Client Account Manager at A Multinational Oil And Gas Company - Aldelia Limited
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)