Quanteq Technology Services Limited was founded in El Segundo, California in 1998 as a full service Management, Systems and Technology Consulting firm to serve the needs of public and private sector organizations. We help solve performance problems of organizations using Information Communication Technology through the provision of IT advisory services, Business and Systems Integration, Project Management and Training/IT support services.
- To initiate, drive and execute Quanteqs business development (BD) initiatives in pre-identified sectors, proactively develop and retain clients, for sustainable revenue stream. The business development executive will function in the following capacities;
- Conduct business research
- Develop medium - long term Business plans
- Consultancy and strategic advisory
- Client/ customer relationship management
- Responsible for heading up expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients- including client relationship management
- Responsible for understanding peculiarities of new markets, business processes, needs, pain and communication hierarchy
- Drive peak performance and sales success across assigned areas/sectors
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements/deals
- You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets
- Initiate business development, generate leads and support proposal writing and bid submission processes
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s units’ heads.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Ensure teams represent the company in the best light.
- Proposal development and client relationship management
- Delivering of initiatives along Quanteq business consulting lines
- Business research, knowledge management and business process analysis
- Project administration on Quanteq’s proposal development initiatives/processes
- Identify channels and hierarchy of communication in assigned sector
Required Skills and Competence
- Literacy and numerical skills
- Managerial Competence- including project management, client and stakeholder relationship management
- To effectively function in this capacity, a minimum of 2- 3 years experience in Business Development, Sales and Marketing is required
N90, 000 MONTHLY (this is negotiable, however, proven experience and skill set will determine final offer). In addition, BDE will earn a commission when targets/milestones are met.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.