Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference
- Science (Physics)
Noble Hall Academy located in Abuja; seeks to hire experienced Secondary School Teacher for English. We are looking for bright and enthusiastic teacher to teach Secondary School Program (Year 7-11) and tutor learners. He/She must possess the following 3 attributes
- Able to inspire pupils to learn
- Are positive and enthusiastic
- Patient and engaging.
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to:
- Be a certified Teacher only is preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful teaching experience.
- Have Bsc in specified subject
- Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-11
- Be an Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Have Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
- Be Responsible and passionate about teaching IGCSE experience.
- Be Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities.
- Must be computer literate
go to method of application »
- Noble Hall Leadership Academy, located in Abuja; wishes to employ a Boarding House Parent whose sole responsibility would be; to be a supervising adult presence in the boarding house that is committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of the Boarding Pupils and assisting them to follow their daily school routine.
- The Boarding House Parent will also be responsible for ensuring that the general maintenance, operation and domestic upkeep of the boarding building is kept at a consistently high standard.
- We require that the Boarding House Parent be proactive, flexible, efficient and reliable using initiative and a common sense approach.
- The role of Boarding House Parent requires someone who enjoys spending time with young people and who is able to understand and get along well with them.
- In order to deal with and interact with the Pupils the Boarding House Parent is expected to be approachable, understanding, diplomatic and a good listener.
- High levels of energy, an even temper and a sense of humour are also essential to the role.
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to have:
- 2 years previous work experience in pastoral care.
- Certificates/Diplomas in Pastoral Studies
- To have knowledge of children’s developmental needs
- To have a basic understanding of safeguarding children procedures.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com