Founded in 1989, Human Edge Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading human resource consulting and staffing services companies.
Today, we work closely with many of Nigeria’s best and brightest business organizations, helping them to achieve their vision through optimum use of their most valuable asset – their people. Our wide range of professional support services are designed to help our clients to attract, engage and retain the talent they need to achieve their long-term goals.
Our clientele is made up of a diverse set of organizations, many of which are industry leaders in their own right. We believe their continuing success is the best measure of ours.
Our client, a leading multinational company providing a comprehensive package of mining services to a global clientele, is seeking to recruit an experienced Human Resources and Industrial Relations practitioner for the position of:
Reporting to the Project Manager (with a dotted line to the Human Resources Manager - International) the Human Resources Advisor partners with site leadership in an advisory capacity to produce the best people outcomes.
You will also be expected to:
• Ensure maximum productivity through the proactive management of employee engagement standards
• Provide timely technical advice on employee relations issues, within legislative boundaries and in line with agreed company strategy and practice
• Liaise with relevant Federal and State bodies to ensure full compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements
• Ensure performance issues are dealt with fairly and in line with the company’s performance management procedures, values and code of conduct
• Uphold the organization’s standards with regards to HR processes and procedures at all times
• Degree-qualified in Human Resources with at least 4 years experience in Human Resources at an advisory level
• Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management or a similar professional body
• A sound understanding of Nigerian Labor Law and its application to the practice of effective industrial and employee relations
• Experience working in the mining industry or a major extractive industry such as oil and gas
• Strong interpersonal skills and a successful track record in building trusted and productive relationships with multiple stakeholder groups
This position is to be filled immediately. It offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment with some of the most highly regarded experts in the mining industry. A competitive remuneration package will be made available to the successful candidate.
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of your e-mail or send an application and resume direct to the Head, Staffing Services Division,
Human Edge Limited,
9B Onipinla Lane
Off James Oluleye Street (Harmony Enclave)
Adeniyi Jones Ikeja,