ACCA's reputation is grounded in over 100 years of providing accounting and finance qualifications. We complement our long traditions with modern thinking and aim to create value for the profession and the business community through standards and services which are innovative, relevant and of the highest possible quality
We are currently recruiting for a Business Relationship Manager to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria on a 2 year fixed term contract.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will directly impact ACCA's employer strategy by identifying, developing, managing and raising ACCA's profile with employers and members within the key identified sectors in Nigeria. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, Lagos, you will be responsible for building relationships with key influencers for the benefit of ACCA's global position.
- Contribute to growth in ACCA's reputation, influence and size through delivery of ACCA's global employer strategy at the national office level
- Target employers across the various sectors in Nigeria in the corporate, practice and public sectors, encouraging them to recognise and adopt ACCA as the professional accountancy partner of choice
- Support effective key account management with employers that clearly differentiates ACCA from its competitors
- Develop effective knowledge of employers to identify key employer trends and respond to those needs appropriately
- Develop strategic partnerships with selected blue chip companies embedding ACCA in their training policies and global mobility strategies
- Initiate and maintain relationships with key employers through face-to-face visits and other relevant communication channels
- Co-ordinate and deliver effective employer-focused events in line with ACCA's Employer Engagement model and design and deliver a regular programme of events for ACCA Affiliates
- Ensure that ACCA members are kept fully aware of ACCA practices and procedures including CPD requirements