Dealer Account Executive Vacancy at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 29 August, 2012
Deadline: 5 September, 2012
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, the MTN brand is instantly recognisable. Careers in MTN Nigeria is focused on the strategic development of talent in line with the key business imperative of ensuring continuity through our key source of competitive advantage of our people.
Who we are looking for?
A true MTNer lives our values, uses success to achieve positive change, always strives to make things better and delivers results in line with our business objectives.
View Current Vacancy Below
JOB TITLE: DEALER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (LAGOS & OGUN)
Department: Sales and Distribution
Reporting To: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Status: Permanent
- Evaluate potential and existing dealers business indicators as per TSP Grading Criteria within the regions
- Determine number of sales points required to achieve sales targets
- Monitor sales performance trends for all accounts
- Develop a short term action plan/ strategy to assist distributors in achieving desired indicators
- Identify and attend to specific distributor needs and resolve problems
- Evaluate customer complaints and drive corrective actions.
- Provide information to the customer regarding appropriate policies, procedures and operating practices; as well as competitor activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with the dealers.
- Participate in organizing dealer forums
- Liaise with other relevant Departments (Marketing, Financial Operations, Channels) to ensure the sales process is uninterrupted and sales targets are achieved
- Tool of trade vehicle provided
- Work is carried out mostly in the field
- A valid drivers license (Extensive local travel) may be required to work extended hours / weekends
- A tertiary qualification – Preferably in the social sciences
- Four (4) years marketing experience in a fast moving consumer goods (FCMG) environment
- Account management experience
A tertiary qualification preferably in the Social Sciences
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Quality Control Officer at SPAR Nigeria
- Accounts Manager at Transmed Nigeria
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Germaine Auto Centre
- Sales Vacancy at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at School Kits Limited
- Job Vacancies at Johngate Industrial Company Limited
- Accounting Vacancy at a Leading Grocery Store Via EZ37 Solutions