If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- The OTR Project Management Coordinator ensures Order entry Quality and Integrity.
- Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from Order Entry to Collection to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Establish and maintain communication with the appropriate individuals throughout the process (OTR Regional Mgr, Install Specialist, OTR Logistics, Installation coordinator, application coordinator, Finance, 6 Sigma...).
- Order Entry and backlog quality. Implement changes as required for each project followed. Optimize Sales transfers.
- Monitor the Customer Plan versus actual to pro-actively reduce Span in the Customer Order Fulfillment grounded on SCOT optimization.
- Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before Order Entry.
- Confirms customer requested date and Plan. The Backlog management
- Own and update timely key dates using local operating mechanisms and reports.
- Reviews Weekly Business Sales.
- Set up contract review with Finance/OTR Regional Manager.
- Daily follow up of customer credit documentation and inventory.
- Give shipping and billing instructions in accordance with contracts terms and conditions.
- Follow shipment, installation, application via reports.
- Follow up on collections issues due to OTR.
- Provide root cause on defect analysis.
- Monitor and coordinate daily logistics traffic from warehouses.
- Business/Logistic Degree.
- 3 to 5 years experience in project management or order management.
- Fluent English.
- Customer Satisfaction Oriented.
- Team player.
- Committed to deliver.
- Ability to use Systems and work in a matrix environment.
- Good understanding of the OTR process.
- Proficient at understanding how the Order Configuration process works ( Cobra).
- Proficient at understanding how the Order Entry and approval processes work through Cobra and the PjM Tool.
- Ability to keep contract moving forward.
- Good Product knowledge.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication.
- Green Belt trained.
- ISO knowledge.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
Quality Specific Goals
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Project Management.
- Transportation & Customs.
- Cobra, eOM, Oracle, Cognos, Active backlog tool.
Method of Application
To apply, visit GE's Career Website