Vacancy at The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women
Posted on: 2 March, 2016
Deadline: 28 March, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women is run by a dedicated team overseen by a board of trustees. The charity was set up in 2008 in response to Cherie’s experiences meeting women around the world and the realisation that, with the right support, women can overcome the challenges they face and play an important part in the economies and societies in which they work and live.
- Become a mentor to a woman entrepreneur in a developing or emerging economy! By giving just two hours a month, you could support a pioneering woman as she takes her business, skills and confidence to the next level.
- At the same time, you’ll gain a fresh perspective, use your skills in a new way, broaden your networks and build a potentially life-changing relationship.
- The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women’s Mentoring Women in Business Programme is an innovative scheme where women entrepreneurs from over 80 countries work online with a mentor for one year to achieve key business goals.
- Mentors can be both men and women.
- They need just two hours a month and a passion for supporting a woman entrepreneur.
- Over the course of a year, you’ll meet with your mentee online for two hours a month to work on goals that are tailored to her needs and your expertise and interests.
- There are participants from diverse sectors and on board, so chances are there is a mentee who could benefit from your expertise and background.
- The programme is conducted in English, but we are also looking for mentors who speak both English and Spanish for a special sub-project in our May 2016 intake.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Cherie Blair Foundation Career page
Note: Apply to join the May 2016 intake of this programme.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Mercy Corps
- TA - Child Protection Officer at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists at Cuso International
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor at Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Job Opportunities at FHI 360
- Graduate WASH Technical Assistant at the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Logistics Coordinator at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)