Vacancy at The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women
Posted on: 2 March, 2016
Deadline: 28 March, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Cherie Blair Foundation for Women
The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women is run by a dedicated team overseen by a board of trustees. The charity was set up in 2008 in response to Cherie’s experiences meeting women around the world and the realisation that, with the right support, women can overcome the challenges they face and play an important part in the economies and societies in which they work and live.
- Become a mentor to a woman entrepreneur in a developing or emerging economy! By giving just two hours a month, you could support a pioneering woman as she takes her business, skills and confidence to the next level.
- At the same time, you’ll gain a fresh perspective, use your skills in a new way, broaden your networks and build a potentially life-changing relationship.
- The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women’s Mentoring Women in Business Programme is an innovative scheme where women entrepreneurs from over 80 countries work online with a mentor for one year to achieve key business goals.
- Mentors can be both men and women.
- They need just two hours a month and a passion for supporting a woman entrepreneur.
- Over the course of a year, you’ll meet with your mentee online for two hours a month to work on goals that are tailored to her needs and your expertise and interests.
- There are participants from diverse sectors and on board, so chances are there is a mentee who could benefit from your expertise and background.
- The programme is conducted in English, but we are also looking for mentors who speak both English and Spanish for a special sub-project in our May 2016 intake.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Cherie Blair Foundation Career page
Note: Apply to join the May 2016 intake of this programme.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cherie Blair Foundation for WomenSimilar Jobs
- Deputy Finance Manager at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Aviation Officer at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Senior Project Manager, MAFITA at Adam Smith International
- Logistics Officers at Oxfam Nigeria
- Finance Officer at the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)
- Medical Adviser at the German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA)
- Country Support Associate, Severe Malaria at the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Site Study Coordinator Research at Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS)