Job Vacancy at Poise and Etiquette
Posted on: 1 March, 2016
Deadline: 7 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Poise and Etiquette
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client, a leader in its industry, is looking to fill the position of Facility Manager
Job Description and Experience
- The ideal candidate must have over 8 years experience in facility management.
He must also:
- Assess the current condition of electrical, air conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of the condition of the equipment and other systems in the building.
- Create a schedule of regular evaluation of the facilities.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures that affect the use of supplies and facilities.
- Ensure that all the equipment and other facilities are working properly.
- Create monitoring systems or programs in the institution to detect problems as early as possible.
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in the facilities.
- Develop a system for cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities.
- Develop back-up or alternative systems for common problems such as power shortage.
- Ensure the safety of the building or establishment from fire, flood and other hazards.
- Initiate an active campaign on safety measures in the building.
- Prepare pertinent records and reports for the safety service division of the institution.
- Recruiting facilities service staff and training them appropriately to ensure competent work output.
- Develop staff development programs such as skills enhancement trainings and sessions.
- Maintaining the efficiency and good working conditions of the facilities.
- Evaluate the work quality of his staff and other subordinates.
- Coordinate with other offices and units for things that are not within the scope of the facilities service team.
- Participate in preparing the budget and so that the facilities maintenance team will get the facilities maintenance team will have adequate funds for its operation.
- Educate the workers of the establishment on the proper use and care of its equipment and other facilities.
- Coordinate with the upper management on work issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Poise and EtiquetteSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited
- Jobs at Sigma Management and Consulting Group