A Group of indigenous Shipping and allied companies with vast connection overseas requires for immediate employment, suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies.
JOB POSITION: PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (Male)
JOB SUMMARY: To provide Legal, administrative and Human Resource support
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Management of the CEO's diary and appointments
- Help CEO manage output, workflow and deadlines
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations etc to arrange meetings, prepare agenda
- Maintain a comprehensive reporting system.
- Co-ordinate CEO's travel in conjunction with in-house travel group
- Tabulate and retrieve CEO's official expenditures and claims
- Arrange local transportation when necessary research, media relations and promotional work
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the CEO
- A Bachelor's degree from a reputable University (LLB is an added advantage)
- A minimum of four years experience at a senior level
- Excellent computer skills, speed and accuracy essential (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint) Knowledge of graphics useful .
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manners .
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
STEWARD SKILLS/FUNCTIONAL EXPERTISE
- Must have a broad knowledge and a minimum of 5 years experience with reputable hotel chain.
- Experience in domestic management essential.
- Must be trustworthy and loyal with an ability to work unsupervised,
- Must be time flexible.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with a copy resume should be mailed to: email@example.com
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 14 SEPTEMBER 2012 AT NOON