Jobs at W-Holistic Business Solutions
Posted on: 1 March, 2016
Deadline: 14 March, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
W-Holistic Business Solutions - Our client, a reputable company located in Lagos, is looking for dynamic and highly skilled candidates to fill the position of Procurement Officer.
- To ensure that procurement is carried out in line with policies and procedures
- To carry out the outsourcing and tendering process for goods and services contracts
- To negotiate with suppliers /subcontractors to agree terms and conditions, rates and levels of service
- Develop, compile, reconcile, and/ or update information in vendor and stock databases to provide effective processing, information management and reporting.
- Liaising between relevant internal departments and customers for all procurement, delivery, raw materials and finished goods and ensuring that all the necessary materials needed for production are readily available while keeping a constant check for stock levels
- Liaise with suppliers and sourcing for new suppliers to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality while maintaining good relationships with each of them
- Develop a suitable contract database and protocol for managing supplier’s information including preferred supplier along with a contractor overview highlighting key contracted information.
- Processing payments and invoices for suppliers and clients.
- Keeping contract files and using them as reference.
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategy;
- Keeping accurate records and reports using computer software such as excel.
- Manage the disbursement process of goods in the store.
- Take financial record/commercial responsibility for project procurements.
- Manage goods delivery/logistics in the quickest way possible.
- Responsible for managing finished goods.
- Chase deliveries from suppliers that are overdue or urgent.
- University/Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering and/or commerce or other relevant discipline;
- In-depth of knowledge of procurement and Supply Chain Management,
- 4-7 years’ Experience in an engineering firm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications letter and CV's to email@example.com with the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Only applicants that fully meet the above requirements will be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at ABB
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng
- Logistics Assistant at Bosch