Greenwich Media Is Recruiting to fill the position below:
Details: OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receive and attend to requests/inquiries/complaints via emails and phone calls
2. Contact requester via emails and phone calls to retrieve and document their specific needs
3. Confirm payments/deposits and required starter details for new projects
4. Prepare and forward assignments list to the creative lead.
5. Liaise with developers to monitor each projects status and communicate with project owners as at when required.
6. Request and confirm final payments for each completed projects.
7. Send post-delivery emails to clients about leaving reviews on the company website/deals page, and about the company add-on services and products.
8. Manage the company social media pages, online deals and promos
9. Create and post apt messages on the company social media pages daily.
10. Explore and advise on new online deals and promo opportunities that may benefit the business.
11. Schedule/send apt bulk text messages weekly.
12. Create customer specific training documentation and performs training webinars and onsite training for clients.
13. Coordinate and execute online products and projects timelines to project requirements and client deadlines. Ensures internal teams are abreast of new product types, large incoming projects, their defined timelines and the status of print fulfillment. Coordinates and determines project timeline, in conjunction with production coordinator, for rush online orders as well as large projects to ensure the operations team is properly prepared to deliver successful projects.
14. Participate in production meetings to review online order status.
15. Proactively communicates order status and any scheduling concerns with customers and oversees completion of any necessary adjustments.
1. 1+ years customer service experience
2. Familiarity with multiple operating systems, multiple browsers, multiple tabs and window navigation and instant messenger tools
3. Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
4. Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger tools
5. Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
6. Solid project- and product-management skills, with demonstrated experience delivering on a deadline
7. Creative problem-solving abilities and a passion for innovation
8. Superb attention to detail
9. Experience working with product managers, engineers, and customers
10. The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
11. A love for working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
12. Preferably a female
Kindly send Cv/Resume to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org