Accounting Jobs in a Group of Hospitals
Posted on: 29 August, 2012
Deadline: 7 September, 2012
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
We are a group of Hospitals operating in two different locations within the FCT Abuja, seeking to fill the following positions:
1. Senior Accountant, to take charge of the Finance and Accounts Department
2. Internal Auditor, to ensure necessary controls in the operations of the Hospital
The right candidates must possess:
1. Basic academic qualification of BSc. Degree or HND Accounting from a recognized university of Polytechnic
2. Professional qualifications and membership of the relevant professional bodies such as ICAN, ANAN, etc
3. Must be proficient in computer and Accounting software skills
4. A minimum of 10 years post NYSC with 3 - 5 years post professional qualification working experience, which must have included Management responsibilities, preferably in Service industry will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Applications must include names, and contact numbers (telephone and email), of two referees, one of whom must be current or immediate past employer, together with current salary details.
Only serious candidates who can demonstrate the essential requirements for the post, and provide the required information, should apply by sending their applications and curriculum vitae to:
No. 15/17, Alex Ekwueme Way, Jabi
P.O. Box 7320, Wuse, Abuja
The offer lapses after 10 days from the date of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant at an International Bank - ICSL
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Managing Director/CEO at a Reputable Stock Broking Firm
- Marketing Manager at Sam Oyemade & Co.
- Information Technology Job Opportunity at Culminate Consulting
- Job Opportunity at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Finance Role at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)