Job Vacancy in a Micro-Insurance Company
Posted on: 1 March, 2016
Deadline: 1 March, 2016
View Jobs in Insurance
View Jobs posted same day
A Micro-Insurance Company is recruiting:
To define, articulate and appraise the company’s strategic direction, business activities and evaluating emerging opportunities in the Industry that will initiate suitable insurance policies for clients and diversity products as well as ensure the company's growth, profitability and sustainability in the long term.
- First Degree in Insurance/Finance/Accounting/Economics or other business related field
- A post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualification from Chartered Insurance Institute
- A minimum of 7 years’ cognate, post qualification experience in the senior management team of an Insurance company, five (5) of which must be at top management level.
- Excellence understanding of insurance business in Nigeria and the sub-region
- Demonstrated interaction with the board and senior management teams
- A track record of unique business initiatives and customer experience strategies
- Well versed with technology solutions.
- Aged 35-50 years.
• Oversee and manage the company’s strategy
• Develop business plan, manuals and policies to give strategic direction
• Facilitate the development of strategic business and its implementation
• Ensure that adequate reinsurance treaty is put in place
• Ensure prompt claim settlement
• Periodically review claims procedure and initiate processes that will ensure productivity
• Obtain information from clients regarding access to their insurance needs and risk profile
• Keeping up with changes in the Insurance market and in the clients’ industries for the possibility of initiating new or reviewing existing policies
• Extend corporate insurance services to potential clients within Nigeria and beyond
- Influencing skills at executive level
- Ability to facilitate strategic decisions
- Results Driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership / people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with technical & functional staff at all levels
- Analytical, logical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Mature outlook and upholds high standards of professional integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Global Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Head, Strategy and Corporate Planning at a Leading Insurance Company - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)