Total is a major energy player on the global stage, we are organized around an integrated model that promotes synergies among our businesses.
Our employees drive our success. With our diverse professions, worldwide presence and cutting-edge expertise, we can hire the best talent and offer our employees exciting career opportunities that enable them to grow both personally and professionally.
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
1. Implement the Business model of the Hybrid solutions to B to B customers.
2. Offer solar hybrid solutions to Industrial customers - Telecom, Banks etx.
3. Design of hybrid solutions for industrial customers
4. Implementation and project management of stations turnkey solarization projects for 200 stations.
5. Identify and analyze new project opportunities.
6. Collaborate with the Sales team (GTEs) to maximize lead generation efforts and strategies.
7. Takes responsibility for Project controlling.
8. Develop and initiate strategic input to the business and support ongoing business initiatives
9. Responsible for the management of customer service, relationships and contracts.
10. Maintain a good knowledge of the solar market, competitor's activities and report best practices.
11. Manage all solar O&M activities in designated project portfolio to maximize system performance
12. Manage multiple solar sites and contractors.
To apply, visit TOTAL Nigeria Career Page