Vacancies at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
Posted on: 1 March, 2016
Deadline: 4 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
- Identify, contact and recruit potential clients
- Prepare sales presentations
- Modify sales materials and strategies to suit each client’s needs
- Promote advertising and marketing materials and strategies
- Create and maintain client accounts
- Research and analyze Internet sales and advertising trends
- Strong interpersonal communication, persistence and creativity are essential skills.
go to method of application »
- Development of procurement strategies for preparation and presentation to Management.
- Manage the procurement operations in the Procurement department of the organisation
- Meticulously manage all aspects of procurement from negotiation to delivery.
- Promote safety and awareness among Supply Chain and Vendor staff aimed at zero accident / incident rate.
- Accountable for approval of Bid-Lists and purchase orders up to certain limit of authority.
- Participate in prequalification of suppliers as necessary and evaluation of commercial bids.
- Preparation of negotiation strategies and procurement negotiations as appropriate.
- Ensure awards of Contracts and Purchase Orders are in compliance with Cathodic Protection (CP) procedures, Specifications and local and international HSE standards.
- Accountable for reviewing and approving suppliers requests for payment with respect to vendors, ensuring all obligations are met before payment.
- Ensure all Contract and Purchase Order close-out is undertaken in a timely manner, including the resolution of claims as and when required.
- Oversee estimation of Freight costs and call-off freight forwarding services from suppliers, to meet required on-site dates at minimum costs.
- Liaise with Clearing Agents for Sea and Air cargoes supplies for seamless clearance.
- Ensure the use of CRM-ERP for Contracting and Procurement transactions.
- Provide sound advice on specifications and actively takes the lead negotiating high value contracts.
- Readily took ownership and confidently handled complex/difficult negotiations that regularly.
- Manage the horde of low-end suppliers and vendors professionally.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or HND in Engineering or Purchasing & Supplies / Supply Chain Management
- HSE Qualification is an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in Purchasing and Supplies especially in HSE portfolio.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and state in the Subject Column of the email Procurement & Logistics Lead.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacist (Sales Manager) at Mctimothy Associates
- Office Assistant at Rovedana
- Fresh Jobs at TL First Group
- Registered Nurse at Doheney Services Ltd
- Auditor at Lorache Consulting
- Fresh Vacancies at Proten International
- Legal Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Stresert Services Limited