Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
- Identify, contact and recruit potential clients
- Prepare sales presentations
- Modify sales materials and strategies to suit each client’s needs
- Promote advertising and marketing materials and strategies
- Create and maintain client accounts
- Research and analyze Internet sales and advertising trends
- Strong interpersonal communication, persistence and creativity are essential skills.
go to method of application »
- Development of procurement strategies for preparation and presentation to Management.
- Manage the procurement operations in the Procurement department of the organisation
- Meticulously manage all aspects of procurement from negotiation to delivery.
- Promote safety and awareness among Supply Chain and Vendor staff aimed at zero accident / incident rate.
- Accountable for approval of Bid-Lists and purchase orders up to certain limit of authority.
- Participate in prequalification of suppliers as necessary and evaluation of commercial bids.
- Preparation of negotiation strategies and procurement negotiations as appropriate.
- Ensure awards of Contracts and Purchase Orders are in compliance with Cathodic Protection (CP) procedures, Specifications and local and international HSE standards.
- Accountable for reviewing and approving suppliers requests for payment with respect to vendors, ensuring all obligations are met before payment.
- Ensure all Contract and Purchase Order close-out is undertaken in a timely manner, including the resolution of claims as and when required.
- Oversee estimation of Freight costs and call-off freight forwarding services from suppliers, to meet required on-site dates at minimum costs.
- Liaise with Clearing Agents for Sea and Air cargoes supplies for seamless clearance.
- Ensure the use of CRM-ERP for Contracting and Procurement transactions.
- Provide sound advice on specifications and actively takes the lead negotiating high value contracts.
- Readily took ownership and confidently handled complex/difficult negotiations that regularly.
- Manage the horde of low-end suppliers and vendors professionally.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or HND in Engineering or Purchasing & Supplies / Supply Chain Management
- HSE Qualification is an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in Purchasing and Supplies especially in HSE portfolio.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and state in the Subject Column of the email Procurement & Logistics Lead.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.