Researcher of Safes and Fingerprint locks at Fosad
Posted on: 1 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the services of a Researcher of Safes and Fingerprint locks (Bio metrics).
The role is domiciled in Lagos and researcher will liaise with sales teams nationwide and suitable candidate will:
- Conduct research to determine client's opinions on Safes and Fingerprint locks offered them.
- Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
- Create surveys and questionnaires and distribute them.
- Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions.
- Design, organize, and manage the distribution of research materials.
- Write and present reports.
- Work with sales, marketing, and product development teams to create and launch products and services.
- Analyze and evaluate results of interviews and surveys.
- Make recommendations to clients about how resulting information could be used.
- Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites.
- Record information through negotiation process.
- Determine what research techniques will be used and length of research process.
- Determine buying trends.
- Evaluate success and failures of competitors.
- Organize and present data in clear, concise manner.
Suitable candidate should:
- Possess at least a first degree.
- Have at least 2 years experience
- Must be familiar with how biometric/ fingerprint locks work.
- Must have worked in a security outfit or an organization that sell or make use of Safes and Fingerprint locks like banks, hotels etc.
- Should have experience in Automatics [Sliding Door Machine, Revolving Door Machine, Digital Locks] would be preferred.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at a Leading Company
- Head of Operations at Babban Gona
- Fresh Jobs at African Industries Group
- HR Retail Officer at KC Gaming Networks Limited (Bet9ja)
- General Manager at Ventures Park
- Book Keeper at Nubian Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at HarafBan Group
- Dispatch Riders at a Top Recycling Company