Researcher of Safes and Fingerprint locks at Fosad
Posted on: 1 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the services of a Researcher of Safes and Fingerprint locks (Bio metrics).
The role is domiciled in Lagos and researcher will liaise with sales teams nationwide and suitable candidate will:
- Conduct research to determine client's opinions on Safes and Fingerprint locks offered them.
- Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
- Create surveys and questionnaires and distribute them.
- Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions.
- Design, organize, and manage the distribution of research materials.
- Write and present reports.
- Work with sales, marketing, and product development teams to create and launch products and services.
- Analyze and evaluate results of interviews and surveys.
- Make recommendations to clients about how resulting information could be used.
- Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites.
- Record information through negotiation process.
- Determine what research techniques will be used and length of research process.
- Determine buying trends.
- Evaluate success and failures of competitors.
- Organize and present data in clear, concise manner.
Suitable candidate should:
- Possess at least a first degree.
- Have at least 2 years experience
- Must be familiar with how biometric/ fingerprint locks work.
- Must have worked in a security outfit or an organization that sell or make use of Safes and Fingerprint locks like banks, hotels etc.
- Should have experience in Automatics [Sliding Door Machine, Revolving Door Machine, Digital Locks] would be preferred.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on SmartRecruiters
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Business Analyst at Topstep Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Executives at NEET Nigeria
- Marketers at BaloTrade Limited
- Air to Ground Integration (AGI) Advisor at RMGS Nigeria
- Head of Research and Innovation at Gallery of Code
- Job Vacancies at Solina Group
- Latest Vacanies at Sure Group
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited